2007 Freightliner M2106 Rescue Truck
This Rescue Truck is a 2007 Freightliner with a Mercedes Benz E900 engine and an Allison transmission. This apparatus has had 1 owner the Lesser Slave Regional Fire Service and has been in service since new, it currently has 61098.2 KM on it and 2256.2 HRS. This truck has never been in an accident and has had no incidents or mechanical failures.
1998 E1 Cyclone by Superior
- Detroit 60 engine
- Waterous pump
- Foam system
- 5 man cab 4SCBA seats
- Hydrolic ladder
- Pump panel inside cab
- Comes with 1 fire ladder, 1 attic ladder and 2 pipe poles
- Truck measurements: Height: 10’6 Length: 33’5 Width: 8’1
- Has current: Commercial Vehicle Inspection Cert.
Pump Certification through AB Firetech
Contact Scott Neilson
- Watrous pump.
- 7.0 L 427 throttle body fuel injected Gas engine.
- 5 speed manual transmission.
- 30,148 kilometres
- Current MB safety.
- Last pump inspection done in fall of 2021.
Daniel Riddel 306-482-6322
1983 Superior Pumper with 1989 Waterous Pump
1997 Superior Pumper/Rescue
CAD $ 25,000.
Chassis: Freightliner FL80
Length: 26ft Height:10ft GVWR:37000 Wheelbase:14ft
Engine: Cummins C8.3-325
Pump: Hale OSMG 150-195 1250gpm
Water Tank: 500 Gal